Mandy Harmon threw a five-inning perfect game as Shadow Ridge defeated host Cheyenne 11-0 in softball Wednesday.
Harmon struck out 11. Vanessa Simmons went 3-for-3 with two RBIs and Ashley Huddleston doubled and drove in two runs for the Mustangs.
• Centennial 11, Cimarron-Memorial 1 — At Cimarron, Teresa Healy was 3-for-4 with two doubles and three RBIs as the Bulldogs stopped the Spartans in six innings.
The victory avenged an earlier loss to Cimarron and left Centennial in first place in the Northwest Division at 13-1. Cimarron finished 12-2.
Katie Lee had two hits for the Bulldogs. Jennifer Liddell was 2-for-3 with a home run for Cimarron.
• Bonanza 8, Durango 0 — At Bonanza, Sam Snyder threw a two-hitter with 16 strikeouts as the Bengals defeated the Trailblazers
Amiee Doyle went 2-for-3 with two RBIs for Bonanza.
• Silverado 8, Foothill 4 — At Silverado, Amanda Edmonson was 3-for-4 with two home runs and five RBIs as the Skyhawks beat the Falcons.
Katie Devlin struck out 11 and pitched the distance to get the victory.
• Valley 10, Canyon Springs 0 — At Valley, Lorena Villamar pitched a three-hitter with five strikeouts and no walks to lead the Vikings to a six-inning victory.
Vanessa Corona was 3-for-3 with a run and five RBIs to lead the offense. Britney Burnett and Villamar each had two hits for Valley.
• Green Valley 12, Liberty 0 — At Liberty, Katie Stewart pitched a five-inning four-hitter, striking out five, to help the Gators beat the Patriots.
Lindsey Headley went 3-for-4 with a triple to lead Green Valley, and teammate Kayla Anderson went 2-for-4 with a double.
• Basic 19, Vo-Tech 0 — At Basic, Aaren Fisher tossed a five inning no-hitter, striking out nine, to lift the Wolves over the Roadrunners.
Fisher went 3-for-3 with a home run and four RBIs. Cortney Breeden was 3-for-5 with two doubles and four RBIs for Basic, which led 10-0 after the first inning.
• Clark 12, Bishop Gorman 2 — At Clark, Jordyn McDonald pitched a two-hitter with six strikeouts to help the Chargers to a five-inning victory over the Gaels.
McDonald went 3-for-4 with a triple, a home run, four RBIs and three runs.
• Arbor View 9, Legacy 6 — At Arbor View, Amanda Jones pitched a complete game with 12 strikeouts and went 3-for-4 with two doubles as the Aggies defeated the Longhorns.
Arbor View’s Sam Cohen went 3-for-4 with a double and four RBIs and Tiffany Anderson was 3-for-3 with four stolen bases.
Christina Ortiz went 3-for-4 with two runs for Legacy.
• Coronado 9, Del Sol 0 — At Coronado, Kelsey Wolfe went 3-for-4 with a double, a triple and two RBIs to help the Cougars beat the Dragons.
Tristina Shibata went 3-for-4 with four RBIs for Coronado, which took over with a five-run sixth inning.
• Las Vegas 14, Desert Pines 0 — At Las Vegas, Tajia Law threw a two-hitter with 13 strikeouts and went 2-for-3 with two runs and two RBIs as the Wildcats defeated the Jaguars.
Las Vegas’ Lindsay Anderton went 3-for-3 with two runs and Brianna Guzman was 2-for-2 with two runs and an RBI.
• Palo Verde 15, Mojave 5 — At Palo Verde, the Panthers scored 10 runs in the bottom of the fifth to break a 5-5 tie and end the game by the 10-run rule.
Amanda Montalto went 3-for-4 with five RBIs and Megan Widmer was 4-for-4 with three RBIs to lead Palo Verde.
Whitney Blake had a double and a homer for the Rattlers.
• Rancho 10, Chaparral 0 — At Chaparral, Jesslyn Bley scattered eight hits and struck out eight as the Rams beat the Cowboys in five innings.
Bley went 2-for-2 with a triple.
• Spring Valley 12, Western 2 — At Western, Taylor Gilliland tossed a one-hitter, striking out six, to lift the Grizzlies over the Warriors in five innings.
Gilliland went 3-for-4 with a three-run homer and four RBIs.Preps Central