Ashley Hall pitched a five-inning no-hitter to lead Durango to a 12-0 softball victory over visiting Bishop Gorman on Wednesday.
Hall struck out three and walked two. Alie Voge went 2-for-2 for Durango, which had five hits. D.J. Richardson hit a solo home run, and Jaexie Balilea had a three-run triple for the Trailblazers.
• Centennial 18, Cheyenne 0 — At Cheyenne, Lauren Lynds pitched a no-hitter and Teresa Healy cracked two home runs as the Bulldogs whipped the Desert Shields in five innings.
Healy went 5-for-5 with three RBIs, and teammate Johnna Brown hit a home run and a double.
• Shadow Ridge 16, Legacy 0 — At Legacy, Mandy Harmon and Caitlin Wilson combined on a no-hitter as the Mustangs pounded the Longhorns in five innings.
Shadow Ridge had only seven hits, but Legacy committed seven errors.
• Sierra Vista 10, Clark 0 — At Sierra Vista, Kelsey McCoy tossed a no-hitter, striking out 10, to lift the Lions over the Chargers in six innings.
Aurora Pangallo was 2-for-4 with a double, a triple and two RBIs for Sierra Vista, and teammate Amelia McIntosh went 2-for-3.
• Silverado 2, Basic 1 — At Basic, Mikayla Thielges was 2-for-3 and singled home Amanda Buchholz from third base in the top of the seventh to give the Skyhawks the victory.
Katie Devlin pitched a three-hitter with 13 strikeouts and no walks to get the victory.
• Las Vegas 10, Rancho 4 — At Las Vegas, Tiffini Lucero went 3-for-4 with two doubles and three runs to lead the Wildcats past the Rams.
Las Vegas’ Brianna Guzman was 3-for-3 with three runs, and winning pitcher Tajia Law went 3-for-4 with two runs and an RBI.
• Foothill 12, Green Valley 10 — At Foothill, the Falcons scored seven runs in the bottom of the sixth to defeat the Gators.
Brandy Yamka was 3-for-4 with a run and four RBIs to lead the Falcons, who won despite committing 10 errors.
• Cimarron-Memorial 7, Palo Verde 4 — At Cimarron-Memorial, Brittany Henderson went 2-for-3 with three RBIs and pitcher Jennifer Liddell went 3-for-4 with three RBIs and struck out nine to lead the Spartans past Palo Verde.
• Arbor View 7, Mojave 6 — At Arbor View, the Aggies scored three runs in the bottom of the sixth to get the victory.
Chelsea Venable was 3-for-4 with a double, two runs, two RBIs and two stolen bases to lead Arbor View. Mojave’s Monique Fuiava went 3-for-4 with a double.
• Eldorado 6, Valley 2 — At Eldorado, Jasmine Pickett pitched a two-hitter with 12 strikeouts, and the Sundevils hit 10 singles in defeating the Vikings.
• Canyon Springs 12, Chaparral 2 — At Chaparral, Jessica Guerra pitched a six-hitter and went 3-for-4 with a double, triple and two RBIs as the Pioneers beat the Cowboys in six innings
• Del Sol 15, Vo-Tech 5 — At Del Sol, Heather Romero went 4-for-5 with a double and Jessica Meuir and Erin Miller each went 3-for-4 with a triple as the Dragons downed Vo-Tech.
• Coronado 4, Liberty 1 — At Coronado, Berlynn Bagley went 2-for-3 with a double and two runs to help the Cougars defeat the Patriots.
Bagley pitched a four-hitter with five strikeouts. Coronado’s Veronica Rothenhauser went 2-for-3 with a run.
• Bonanza 15, Western 3 — At Western, the Bengals scored eight runs in the top of the first in the five-inning victory.Preps Central